Jump to content

Polite Politics


Rubus Leucodermis

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Rubus Leucodermis said:

And I don't feel so abnormally stretched at all.

That is why I posted some aggregate data: so I didn't have to rely on my personal feelings, post sensitive personal information, or run the risk of being a highly unrepresentative sample.

I will note that the righties here continue to be just sure the economy is in the toilet, and feel very passionately that this is the case, yet so far have yet to furnish any data to back these personal feelings up.

It’s a narrative. It’s feelings. But it doesn’t seem to be an actual fact.

Prices are out of control these days.  Inflation has a weird way of doing that.  If you haven't noticed you must be living a very sheltered life.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

 

Winter 2023-24 stats

 

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 50

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

Prices are out of control these days.  Inflation has a weird way of doing that.  If you haven't noticed you must be living a very sheltered life.

Yeah... not really.   Looks like you are clinging to old news related to the post-COVID period.   Surprise, surprise.    

And old guys like you and me are infamous for complaining that things costs too much.   

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

image.png

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The "double haters" will decide this election.   My kind of people... realists.

 

“The d*uche and the turd sandwich — that’s what I feel like it is,” Bee said. “Which is less bad? Trump is worse, because he is seemingly on a rampage to divide the country, whereas Biden just has no voice. I would actually love a candidate that truly seems to care about the people and the country and not corporations. Neither of the two really do that.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meet-the-double-haters-who-could-decide-the-election/ar-BB1oJl4Z?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a70913dfa6d24f0083ab5d3b040ea8ef&ei=13

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Yeah... not really.   Looks like you are clinging to old news related to the post-COVID period.   Surprise, surprise.    

And old guys like you and me are infamous for complaining that things costs too much.   

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

image.png

I think what snow wizard was trying to say is that prices for various things are unacceptably high.  Inflation has come down, but prices would not be where they are had we not had that period of high inflation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

I think what snow wizard was trying to say is that prices for various things are unacceptably high.  Inflation has come down, but prices would not be where they are had we not had that period of high inflation.

Oh... so Trump will be able to get us to deflation?   That is never good for the economy.  

  • Like 2

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

I think what snow wizard was trying to say is that prices for various things are unacceptably high.  Inflation has come down, but prices would not be where they are had we not had that period of high inflation.

Remind us which president publicly demanded for the fed chair to keep interest rates low so that the stock market continued its unsustainable streak.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Oh... so Trump will be able to get us to deflation?   That is never good for the economy.  

Deflation is incredibly dangerous for the fact it will accompany massive unemployment. Food and shelter costs are the two which could “deflate” without intrinsic damage to the economy, but they’re also things that a president has absolutely no realistic control over. That is unless Trump eliminates the Fed and gets to do as he pleases with short term rates. That’d be fun for about five minutes….

  • Like 2

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deweydog said:

Deflation is incredibly dangerous for the fact it will accompany massive unemployment. Food and shelter costs are the two which could “deflate” without intrinsic damage to the economy, but they’re also things that a president has absolutely no realistic control over. That is unless Trump eliminates the Fed and gets to do as he pleases with short term rates. That’d be fun for about five minutes….

But Jim is mad things cost more than they used to when he was younger.   Trump can fix everything! 

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TT-SEA said:

The "double haters" will decide this election.   My kind of people... realists.

 

“The d*uche and the turd sandwich — that’s what I feel like it is,” Bee said. “Which is less bad? Trump is worse, because he is seemingly on a rampage to divide the country, whereas Biden just has no voice. I would actually love a candidate that truly seems to care about the people and the country and not corporations. Neither of the two really do that.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meet-the-double-haters-who-could-decide-the-election/ar-BB1oJl4Z?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a70913dfa6d24f0083ab5d3b040ea8ef&ei=13

Double haters mean never vote?

Never say Never with Weather, because anything is possible!

All observations are in Tecumseh, OK unless otherwise noted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The cycle is just getting started boys and girls.   Tighten your belt and stock up this next one could be a doozy.  

Life is cyclical - so are inflationary periods. Using the 2018 peak as a gauge, things could get ugly  

IMG_0303.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Record Rainfall - 62.65"   Record High Temp. 120.0*F
Record 
Low Temp. - 8.4*F

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Andie said:

The cycle is just getting started boys and girls.   Tighten your belt and stock up this next one could be a doozy.  

Life is cyclical - so are inflationary periods. Using the 2018 peak as a gauge, things could get ugly  

IMG_0303.jpeg

We peaked, and the valley is about to get REALLY ugly

  • Sad 1

Never say Never with Weather, because anything is possible!

All observations are in Tecumseh, OK unless otherwise noted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This may help complete the curve.  How deep do you suspect?

IMG_0305.png

  • Popcorn 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Record Rainfall - 62.65"   Record High Temp. 120.0*F
Record 
Low Temp. - 8.4*F

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Andie said:

This may help complete the curve.  How deep do you suspect?

IMG_0305.png

Near 0 to way below 0, we are at the edge of a cliff and the floor is DEEP

  • Sad 1

Never say Never with Weather, because anything is possible!

All observations are in Tecumseh, OK unless otherwise noted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TT-SEA said:

Yeah... not really.   Looks like you are clinging to old news related to the post-COVID period.   Surprise, surprise.    

And old guys like you and me are infamous for complaining that things costs too much.   

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

image.png

As this chart shits inflation is still elevated. Those high prices are still rising. Pinching working families, regular folks. The type of people you despise. 

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Andrew McCabe CRYING on Anderson Cooper, scared to death he's going to jail if Trump is re-elected. Because big old Steve Bannon threatened him at Turning Point USA. Obviously Bannon knows a thing or two about a weaponized DOJ. It's funny, McCabe and other deep state types think crying and whining will gain them sympathy, maybe it does with Paul Ryan, but millions of Americans see people like James Comey, McCabe, Clapper, and feel only unmitigated RAGE. We know they are enemies of the people. 

  • Like 1

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SilverFallsAndrew said:

As this chart shits inflation is still elevated. Those high prices are still rising. Pinching working families, regular folks. The type of people you despise. 

Strawman!   

You and Jim just want to be angry at something.   😀

Anyways... deflation is much worse.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TT-SEA said:

Strawman!   

You and Jim just want to be angry at something.   😀

Anyways... deflation is much worse.   

As I've said, I will never stop speaking out on behalf of working people, no matter how much that bothers you. 

  • Thanks 1

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SilverFallsAndrew said:

As I've said, I will never stop speaking out on behalf of working people, no matter how much that bothers you. 

You are just goofy and want to be angry... pure and simple.  And Trump fix can't fix your problems.  

  • Like 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deweydog said:

Deflation is incredibly dangerous for the fact it will accompany massive unemployment. Food and shelter costs are the two which could “deflate” without intrinsic damage to the economy, but they’re also things that a president has absolutely no realistic control over. That is unless Trump eliminates the Fed and gets to do as he pleases with short term rates. That’d be fun for about five minutes….

Yep.  Japan had this problem for 20 or more years and has only now gotten it under control thanks to the world wide inflation surge we saw the last few years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decades

It was relatively mild but definitely didn't do them any favors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SnarkyGoblin said:

I'm pretty sure most working people would find you abhorrent.  

Yes, I'm horrible because I'm not cheerleading WWIII.

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SnarkyGoblin said:

I'm pretty sure most working people would find you abhorrent.  

Exactly.   

  • Facepalm 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Like 1

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TT-SEA said:

Exactly.   

Yes because working people are like you and support UKRAINE, GAZA, ANDREW MCCABE, Slaughtering full term infants, transsexual children, Drag queens story hour, lower penalties for child sex offenders... Keep telling yourself YOU are the normal one. 

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SilverFallsAndrew said:

Yes because working people are like you and support UKRAINE, GAZA, ANDREW MCCABE, Slaughtering full term infants, transsexual children, Drag queens story hour, lower penalties for child sex offenders... Keep telling yourself YOU are the normal one. 

I don't support any of those things you nut job.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SnarkyGoblin said:

Its not that.. 

It's the fear and hate that spews from your keyboard.

What do I fear? Come to my house right now with a gun and put it against my forehead and I would still tell you to F off. I do not hate you, but I hate the evil which emanates from you. 

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TT-SEA said:

I don't support any of those things you nut job.

Glad we could clear that up. 

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SilverFallsAndrew said:

What do I fear? Come to my house right now with a gun and put it against my forehead and I would still tell you to F off. I do not hate you, but I hate the evil which emanates from you. 

Wtf?  Your mind goes to weird places.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SilverFallsAndrew said:

Does it taste any different than regular milk?

I've never been a big fan of plain milk.  Just think it tastes weird.  Though I'll have flavored milk such as chocolate, and I enjoy some of the nut milks sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hoosier said:

Does it taste any different than regular milk?

I've never been a big fan of plain milk.  Just think it tastes weird.  Though I'll have flavored milk such as chocolate, and I enjoy some of the nut milks sometimes.

It doesn't taste anything like regular milk. It's much richer and fuller in flavor. I am not a big milk drinker myself, until I was introduced to raw milk. I was taught to be afraid of it, but it is fairly safe, I don't let my kids drink it, though it would probably be fine if I did...

  • Like 1

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hoosier said:

Does it taste any different than regular milk?

I've never been a big fan of plain milk.  Just think it tastes weird.  Though I'll have flavored milk such as chocolate, and I enjoy some of the nut milks sometimes.

Oatmilk is the superior alternative milk, assuming you get the pricier brands.  Excellent for coffee.

Rawmilk made my wife have the runs when in France.  YMMV.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SnarkyGoblin said:

Wtf?  Your mind goes to weird places.

It's either insane trolling or he is just insane.   Or a combination of both.   But he certainly isn't convincing anyone here that he is rational.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Iceresistance said:

Near 0 to way below 0, we are at the edge of a cliff and the floor is DEEP

Well, ‘20 to ‘22 has just about kicked my arse.  This inflation party needs to fold.  Incomes are not keeping up as production is down due to …yes, …inflation. 
Anymore of Washington’s “good news” and I’ll be eating beans and tortillas 24/7.  
My husband retires this summer. It’s abit unnerving considering how $#|+y things are.  

  • Like 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Record Rainfall - 62.65"   Record High Temp. 120.0*F
Record 
Low Temp. - 8.4*F

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heard a quick news report that deserves more thought.  
They said Welfare offices in 49 states are handing out voter registration applications to illegal aliens. No proof of citizenship required.

So non citizens will be voting in elections.  Cant read/speak English, no problem. 

  • Angry 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Record Rainfall - 62.65"   Record High Temp. 120.0*F
Record 
Low Temp. - 8.4*F

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Andie said:

Heard a quick news report that deserves more thought.  
They said Welfare offices in 49 states are handing out voter registration applications to illegal aliens. No proof of citizenship required.

So non citizens will be voting in elections.  Cant read/speak English, no problem. 

I think you can vote in local elections even if you're not a citizen, at least in some areas.  Hopefully these people aren't voting in higher level races.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hoosier said:

Does it taste any different than regular milk?

I've never been a big fan of plain milk.  Just think it tastes weird.  Though I'll have flavored milk such as chocolate, and I enjoy some of the nut milks sometimes.

 

1 hour ago, SilverFallsAndrew said:

It doesn't taste anything like regular milk. It's much richer and fuller in flavor. I am not a big milk drinker myself, until I was introduced to raw milk. I was taught to be afraid of it, but it is fairly safe, I don't let my kids drink it, though it would probably be fine if I did...

I love raw milk. I drank pasteurized milk growing up and would always get digestive issues so I could only drink it every so often. I was introduced to raw milk by a friend and it doesn’t give me any issues. In Oregon we have to get it on a farm because it’s illegal to sell in stores though. But in Washington it’s legal so I go up to Chucks Produce in Vancouver to get my raw milk. 🐄 🥛 

  • Like 2

foto5c0317ef22ec03f3d05aaa5dd47915e9.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

I think you can vote in local elections even if you're not a citizen, at least in some areas.  Hopefully these people aren't voting in higher level races.  

Things are very different now I suppose.  Federal elections should certainly require citizenship.  
Opening the border with limited screening is simply not wise.  But this is what is occurring.  Many are good people, but those that are not could become a serious issue be it locally or on a larger scale.  

  • Like 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Record Rainfall - 62.65"   Record High Temp. 120.0*F
Record 
Low Temp. - 8.4*F

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...