12/16 - 12/18 Plains/Lakes Major Winter Storm

Tom

Thinking many of the offices in WI and parts Central and Southern MN will need to consider headlines by tomorrow afternoon. This may not turn into the whopper we were all hoping but warning criteria snows are still looking good for a good chunk of real estate. And the whopper isn't off the table just yet.

Thinking many of the offices in WI and parts Central and Southern MN will need to consider headlines by tomorrow afternoon. This may not turn into the whopper we were all hoping but warning criteria snows are still looking good for a good chunk of real estate. And the whopper isn't off the table just yet.

Yup.

WAA snows gonna produce a wide swath of 6-10 inches for sure with possibly more depending on the 2nd wave. That's pretty certain.

Call me a bouchedag, but this is actually almost refreshing to see some of you guys out east get screwed for once. As us whiners and complainers out here in Nebraska deal with this 95% of the time and have to watch all of you disregard us and complain about "a wasted storm" when you still get 6" out of it, it's comforting to see you all get a blow to the stomach once in a while.

So consider this your welcoming to the club.

Sincerely, a fellow frustrated Nebraskan. (please don't hate me)

• Like 1

Call me a bouchedag, but this is actually almost refreshing to see some of you guys out east get screwed for once. As us whiners and complainers out here in Nebraska deal with this 95% of the time and have to watch all of you disregard us and complain about "a wasted storm" when you still get 6" out of it, it's comforting to see you all get a blow to the stomach once in a while.

Sincerely, a frustrated Nebraskan. (please don't hate me)

LOL.  But Iowa football still better than the team in Lincoln.  This coming from a fan of a neutral team on the east coast

Call me a bouchedag, but this is actually almost refreshing to see some of you guys out east get screwed for once. As us whin ers and complainers out here in Nebraska deal with this 95% of the time and have to watch all of you disregard us and complain about "a wasted storm" when you still get 6" out of it, it's comforting to see you all get a blow to the stomach once in a while.

Sincerely, a fellow frustrated Nebraskan. (please don't hate me)

Yes, because we can control the weather and where the storms actually end up..

• Like 1

Where's Grizzcoat with his tea and crumpets and his love of the UK model?  Maybe he's still watching Downton Abbey

dude. chill out. no need to insult people personally. I am JUST as disappointed as you are. The fact that all the storms that are ever shown for our area disappear or flee to the north is irritating, and how every storm eventually evolves into a strung out piece of garbage that misses Iowa completely when the forecast was 5-8", but Chicago still somehow manages to cash in. but insulting other posters? come on now.

• Like 1

2021-22 Snowfall: (Hiawatha)

TOTAL: 10.2"

(12/28: 3.0") (12/29: 0.8") 

(1/1: 6.4")

dude. chill out. no need to insult people personally. I am JUST as disappointed as you are. The fact that all the storms that are ever shown for our area disappear or flee to the north is irritating, and how every storm eventually evolves into a strung out piece of garbage that misses Iowa completely when the forecast was 5-8", but Chicago still somehow manages to cash in. but insulting other posters? come on now.

Sorry, if you took offense.  I forgot in this day and age one must be PC at all times.  I know Grizz, we get drinks from time to time, so I know he is not taking offense to this joke nor any other I make regarding him.  I don't insult people I do not know, fyi.

• Like 1