December Weather In the PNW

BLI snowman

Thanks Tim, we are all focused on that currently, your updates are invaluable, lol!

Yes Chris.   That is the only map I have posted tonight... all worthless.      :rolleyes:

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Didn't say it was the only map you posted, but your the only one pointing things out past the next day or 2 with maps, thought it was funny.....

We have been talking about the longer range stuff too. All the time.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Latest AFD from NWS Seattle said they were considering putting out advisories but wanted to wait for the 00z ECMWF.

I'm assuming they didn't expect the Euro to spit out what it did... Probably will make them more leary to issue an advisory due to the disagreement still among models.

Doesn't the 00z euro help our chances to get snow hence the advisory or are models still struggling with the timing issue now

Good point.

Alright boys. The jig is up. Time to shut this place down.

I think myself and many Oregon posters deserve a little weenie meltdown after all this build up and let down especially during Christmas. Seriously the hours I have spent on weather the last 2 weeks watching all this blocking turn into this! My wife is pissed at me for looking at weather models all the time and I may not even get any snow to show for it!

\rant

• Like 1

I think myself and many Oregon posters deserve a little weenie meltdown after all this build up and let down especially during Christmas. Seriously the hours I have spent on weather the last 2 weeks watching all this blocking turn into this! My wife is pissed at me for looking at weather models all the time and I may not even get any snow to show for it!

\rant

Shouldn't have to remind you of the amazing winter you had last year while Seattle got nothing

\rant

I get it! I was you yesterday. My wife keeps asking me if I’m working on my vacation since I’ve been on my phone so much, I said no just checking the weather forum...she just rolls her eyes and says that she cannot believe there is an actual forum about the weather...but mostly rolls with it. She knew what she was getting into between the weather, dog training, and lake obsessions when she married me haha!

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

MLK will have all you uptight white boys singing his praises.

Since Phil is apparently gone, you are our new Phil! So the WHAM looks good for MLK day?

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Guest El nina

\rant

Sad! I'm very happy to see Seattle get some snow after being left out last year. And also, the ski resorts are going to be picking up some great snow with the pattern we're headed into. Cheer up.