July 2019 Weather Discussion for the PNW

Drizzle has stopped and cloud base is rising a little bit w/ temps in the mid-60s. Wind seems to be N/NE 5-10mph judging by tree motion relative to the location of the obscured sun, but it’s varying.

Took this ~ 20 mins ago.

Drizzle has stopped and cloud base is rising a little bit w/ temps in the mid-60s. Wind seems to be N/NE 5-10mph judging by tree motion relative to the location of the obscured sun, but it’s varying.

Took this ~ 20 mins ago.

OMG you are a real person!

• Like 1

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

Guest CulverJosh

Josh. Let me repeat my question from earlier. Does your daughter know of this little habit of yours, trolling around weather forums and making an absolute a** of yourself? No point in getting mad at other people when 90% of what you post here is inflammatory nonsense.

Listen K-whatever. My daughter is older than you, this is an internet forum, and questions from you mean nothing to me. If you really knew me then your last question wouldnt be asked. It is fun pushing buttons with some of you, especially Phil.

What comes out of his mouth is complete ridiculousness. From the cryptic weather crap to going completely berserk with the cuss words and dumbfounding rhetoric. I tell it like it is. When you get older you will have the gonads to do it too.

Listen K-whatever. My daughter is older than you, this is an internet forum, and questions from you mean nothing to me. If you really knew me then your last question wouldnt be asked. It is fun pushing buttons with some of you, especially Phil.

What comes out of his mouth is complete ridiculousness. From the cryptic weather crap to going completely berserk with the cuss words and dumbfounding rhetoric. I tell it like it is. When you get older you will have the gonads to do it too.

With your expressed views on women in general and the fact that you, "tell it like it is," your grown daughter must have had a great male role model in her formative years

• Like 1

Oh, I pity your daughter :(

Anyway, you waste your time. At least Phil contributes something. Your vomit-inducing rhetoric just makes me feel bad for you. I'm beginning to wonder if you're the same degenerate who used to post on Mark Nelsen's blog the same bull. No matter, just a bunch of fluff from the flakiest man on this forum.

"Let's mosey!"

--Cloud Strife

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 5 Snow Events (post 2014):

(1. January 10th, 2017: 18.5 in.

(2. February 6th, 2014: 7.5 inches

(3. February 20th, 2018: 5.0 inches

(4. February 21st, 2018: 4.0 inches

(5. December 14th, 2016: 3.5 inches

Honourable Mentions: December 7th, 2018, February 9th, 2019.

Total since joining the Weather Forums: 3"

Seek professional help. I say this with sincerity and the best of intentions.

Just catching up on the forums real quick and I see MtScottJosh has so much boomer energy he powers this forum purely through dismissal of everyone's views but his own. In the meantime Phil is obviously faking screenshots and videos of being in Everett because who wouldn't want to be there at all times checking out...isn't there like...a big shopping center there or something? Anyway yeah that. The only acceptable proof is if he takes a picture in front of a Target with today's newspaper.

With your expressed views on women in general and the fact that you, "tell it like it is," your grown daughter must have had a great male role model in her formative years

I’m not sure he has a daughter. Or maybe he has PTSD or some other condition that’s fried his brain. I don’t know.

But I’m genuinely worried for the guy. He’s clearly antisocial and displaying all the signs of someone who might do something stupid (I’m just “telling it like it is” from my perspective...I don’t actually know him so my assumptions could be off-base).

Just catching up on the forums real quick and I see MtScottJosh has so much boomer energy he powers this forum purely through dismissal of everyone's views but his own. In the meantime Phil is obviously faking screenshots and videos of being in Everett because who wouldn't want to be there at all times checking out...isn't there like...a big shopping center there or something? Anyway yeah that. The only acceptable proof is if he takes a picture in front of a Target with today's newspaper.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. Lol

FWIW I guess I’m technically somewhat S/SW of Everett, closer to Lynnwood. This is my location based on a google GPS search.

vBNHugj.jpg

I’m not sure he has a daughter. Or maybe he has PTSD or some other condition that’s fried his brain. I don’t know.

But I’m genuinely worried for the guy. He’s clearly antisocial and displaying all the signs of someone who might do something stupid (I’m just “telling it like it is” from my perspective...I don’t actually know him so my assumptions could be off-base).

He’s like one of the crackheads you see outside 7/11 you just kind of look away when you go in and get your slurpee.

The more you try to respond to him the more enjoyment he’s getting out of it and the more irritated you become.

• Like 1

Tacoma WA elevation 300’

Monthly rainfall-3.56”

Warm season rainfall-11.14”

Max temp-88

+80 highs-2

+85 highs-2

+90 highs-0

He’s like one of the crackheads you see outside 7/11 you just kind of look away when you go in and get your slurpee.

The more you try to respond to him the more enjoyment he’s getting out of it and the more irritated you become.

Mid 30's

Tribal biceps tattoo

Lifted, 2001 Ford F350 crew cab

Naked lady mud flaps

Fox sticker next to a Monster energy drink sticker in the back window

Not sure about truck balls hanging from the hitch

Come on Phil. Just a quick pic of you next to a landmark and today’s newspaper, preferably locally to the area you’re in now.

Shut down the skepticism!!!!!

Relax, I’ve got you covered. But I’m in the middle of a heated game of “charades” with my younger cousins right now, lol. So it ain’t gonna happen today.

You guys crack me up. Phil is more disturbed than I could ever be. Plus he is just a kid.

Ha, this is coming from an antisocial, alcoholic sociopath. Very funny, Josh. Very funny.

"Let's mosey!"

--Cloud Strife

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest CulverJosh

Beautiful 85 degrees and sunny with a refreshing westerly breeze. Just moved the sprinkler to the front yard. Have chicken ready to bbq and a cold one in my hand while finishing up a movie. Such a sociopath.

Beautiful 85 degrees and sunny with a refreshing westerly breeze. Just moved the sprinkler to the front yard. Have chicken ready to bbq and a cold one in my hand while finishing up a movie. Such a sociopath.

Ha. Edited for civility.

"Let's mosey!"

--Cloud Strife

Son, if you had a clue.

Meh, I'll be more civil. Been a long day. Have a good one!

"Let's mosey!"

--Cloud Strife

You are too yound to describe a day as a long one, enjoy your youth.

Sound advice.

"Let's mosey!"

--Cloud Strife

Guest CulverJosh

You are too yound to describe a day as a long one, enjoy your youth.

Exactly. He doesnt even know what that means. But I will give him a break. I would guess his life is hard because he didnt get his allowance. Us adults have other responsibilities.

Exactly. He doesnt even know what that means. But I will give him a break. I would guess his life is hard because he didnt get his allowance. Us adults have other responsibilities.

Mhm.

"Let's mosey!"

--Cloud Strife