December 2019 Weather Discussion for the PNW

Timmy Supercell

Oh, on the topic of rudeness— I sincerely apologize if I’ve been rude to anyone in the past. I’ve definitely attempting to contribute more and b*tch less (though yeah, occasionally I will find reason to whine about the weather).

I wouldn’t worry about it. People like to give you crap for being young or your preferences but that’s their problem. You are honestly one of the more consistently decent posters here.

• Like 2

Really liked where the 18z goes in the long range.

I agree. It was fun. 

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

We do that after a real 12 hour day of blue collar labor. On fridays and Saturday’s. I have made it past that (40). Are you a delicate flower. I make kids like you look silly.

Ask anyone that really knows me.

You are probably afraid you may break a nail.

I don’t need to poison my liver after a hard day’s work. A good night’s sleep and plenty of water works wonders.

I’d love to see you scale & remove a 150ft white pine under 110*F heat indices without destroying some rich dude’s gazebo, though. Difficult enough when sober, even more-so when drunk (I presume).

I was talking to Phil. Cool your jets young’un. Your day will come. I remember being your age.

We all have to read you childish post of insults and unnecessary attacks. It would be greatly appreciated if you would just stop. I ask out of respect, and hopefully a little kindness on your part - Thanks! 

• Like 7

Guest CulverJosh

I don’t need to poison my liver after a hard day’s work. A good night’s sleep and plenty of water works wonders.

I’d love to see you scale & remove a 150ft white pine under 110*F heat indices without destroying some rich dude’s gazebo, though. Difficult enough when sober, even more-so when drunk (I presume).

You fail to understand that I have already lived your age. That’s what a lot of people that are younger than others fail to realize.

I respect my mothers, fathers, grandparents....all those that have lived my life and well beyond.

Phil, you perceive to think that upper 20s is the culmination of a life lived. How wrong you are son. Get back to me when you age.

You fail to understand that I have already lived your age. That’s what a lot of people that are younger than others fail to realize.

I respect my mothers, fathers, grandparents....all those that have lived my life and well beyond.

Phil, you perceive to think that upper 20s is the culmination of a life lived. How wrong you are son. Get back to me when you age.

This has some truth to it but I have met some very wise young people.

We come from the land of the ice and snow.

what you fail to understand, no matter how right or wrong you are doesn’t matter. We aren’t comparing lives or experience. This is a weather forum. You are posting more hard to read posts than anyone, that’s why people are annoyed, no one says you are a bad person, or your life sucks. But your forum etiquette does suck.
  • Like 6

Got a good feeling about the models tonight.

• Like 1

Springfield, Oregon regular season 2023-24 Stats:

• Coldest high: 25F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Coldest low: 20F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Days with below freezing temps: 24 (Most recent: Mar 8, 2024)
  • Days with sub-40F highs: 4 (Most recent: Jan 16, 2024)
  • Total snowfall: 0.0"
  • Total ice: 2.25”
  • Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021 (1.9")
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 15, 2024 (27F)
  • Last White Christmas: 1990
  • Significant wind events (gusts 45+): 0

Personal Stats:

• Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 16, 2024 (32F)
  • Last White Christmas: 2008
  • Total snowfall since joining TheWeatherForums: 42.0"
  • Sub-freezing highs since joining TheWeatherForums: 4

Venmo

GoFundMe "College Basketball vs Epilepsy": gf.me/u/zk3pj2

My Twitter @CBBjerseys4hope

We do that after a real 12 hour day of blue collar labor. On fridays and Saturday’s. I have made it past that (40). Are you a delicate flower. I make kids like you look silly.

Ask anyone that really knows me.

You are probably afraid you may break a nail.

I don’t. I have a kid now. She’s about like that though!!! Lol

Guest CulverJosh

what you fail to understand, no matter how right or wrong you are doesn’t matter. We aren’t comparing lives or experience. This is a weather forum. You are posting more hard to read posts than anyone, that’s why people are annoyed, no one says you are a bad person, or your life sucks. But your forum etiquette does suck.

Forum etiquette??? Cmon man. This is all fantasy world.

If anyone takes this real serious then they are really sick.

Let’s talk weather, normal weather talk, not the gobbledygook that Phil posts. It is detrimental really. Plus, the guy doesn’t get what is going on over here. I won’t lie, he annoys me because I know a lot of kids like him. A lot!!!

Cheers all. Now I need sleep.

Huh? I don’t believe this at all. There’s always room to grow in humanity/knowledge, no matter how old you are.

Why do you keep accusing me of this myopic nonsense?

Forum etiquette??? Cmon man. This is all fantasy world.

If anyone takes this real serious then they are really sick.

Let’s talk weather, normal weather talk, not the gobbledygook that Phil posts. It is detrimental really. Plus, the guy doesn’t get what is going on over here. I won’t lie, he annoys me because I know a lot of kids like him. A lot!!!

Cheers all. Now I need sleep.

:huh:  :huh:  <_>

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Had a little light snow and now temp is back to 32 and the next band coming looks like it might make some things white.

Splat test confirmed here, mostly rain though, did see a couple actual flakes.

So I have seen 1/2" of snow on 12/1, and flakes 2 other times so far in December, not horrible!

• Like 2

Ya know, Golden Girls is a pretty d**n funny show.

Premiered in September 1985 too. Analog???

Golden Girls rock! We watch an episode almost every night!

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Then prove it for once. You have had many Rob-type cuss-fests . Be better.

Lower 40’s (or however old you are) certainly isn’t the “culmination of a life lived” either. You also have plenty to learn, just going off some of your stereotypical character assassinations and false assumptions.

In fact, I don’t think there is such thing as a “culmination of knowledge” or age which represents that. The world is constantly evolving, and there is an infinite amount of knowledge out there. Some of the “knowledge” we think we have is probably incorrect. We can technically learn right up until the time we bite the dust. There’s always opportunity for personal growth.

I’ll do my best to “be better”. You should as well.

• Like 3

Lower 40’s (or however old you are) certainly isn’t the “culmination of a life lived” either. You also have plenty to learn, just going off some of your stereotypical character assassinations and false assumptions.

In fact, I don’t think there is such thing as a “culmination of knowledge” or age which represents that. The world is constantly evolving, and there is an infinite amount of knowledge out there. Some of the “knowledge” we think we have is probably incorrect. We can technically learn right up until the time we bite the dust. There’s always opportunity for personal growth.

I’ll do my best to “be better”. You should as well.

No fuckkk that just be yourself. Is that against the forum law?
  • Like 1

We come from the land of the ice and snow.