Jump to content
The Weather Forums

November 2020 Observations and Discussion


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Niko said:

Yes sir, Hurricane warnings have been posted I think. Might need to check on that, since I last checked was yesterday. LA residents are probably like "Oh No" not another one coming! If Eta was to hit them, it would be the 6th storm this season.

Subtropical Storm Theta has formed in the Central Atlantic, to become the 29th named storm of 2020, which breaks the all-time record for number of named storms in a season... 2020 in a nutshell, wow! 

Screenshot 2020-11-09 211907.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crazy to think that just a week ago we were in the 70's all week! This turned out to be quite the ice storm to say the least. Ice accretion is around .5-.75" and trees are breaking like match sticks.

Came to West Virginia last week and have been here since. I’ve been lucky to have a lot of time off with Covid. It’s easily the most beautiful place I’ve ever been. Too bad the storm wiped most of the

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Bryan1117 said:

Subtropical Storm Theta has formed in the Central Atlantic, to become the 29th named storm of 2020, which breaks the all-time record for number of named storms in a season... 2020 in a nutshell, wow! 

Screenshot 2020-11-09 211907.png

What a weird track.

  • Like 2

>1" Snowfalls for Fargo-Hector Int'l Airport in 2020-21: 10/20 (4.2"), 10/22 (2.7"),

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 8.8"            Coldest Low: 9*F (11/17)

 

 

First flake of the season: 10/15 @ 21:27 CDT

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some patchy snow still in the grass. 18.5°F.

  • Like 1

>1" Snowfalls for Fargo-Hector Int'l Airport in 2020-21: 10/20 (4.2"), 10/22 (2.7"),

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 8.8"            Coldest Low: 9*F (11/17)

 

 

First flake of the season: 10/15 @ 21:27 CDT

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bryan1117 said:

Subtropical Storm Theta has formed in the Central Atlantic, to become the 29th named storm of 2020, which breaks the all-time record for number of named storms in a season... 2020 in a nutshell, wow! 

Screenshot 2020-11-09 211907.png

Thanks for sharing that......This "Tropical Season" has been crazy.

Note: Also, keep an eye at the Caribbean in the coming days. Something might form there as well and it has a 50% probability of happening.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tom said:

 

Go to the "Great Lakes Great Plains" tab first, then go to the Topic you want to view by clicking just underneath the last member who posted which is the member you will see to the right of the Topic.

That takes me to the last post, but not the last one I read. It's better, but still not as good as before.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Record high today of 77F. Ann Arbor hit 81F, west of my area. Just incredible stretch of warm weather. To top it all off, my low tanite will be warmer than my average high temp (so, low of 55F, meanwhile, average high is 52F).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Madtown said:

Seriously how do you get the phone to go thebthenlast read post like before. Scrolling through the posts everytime I refresh is getting old!

Lmao i was literally thinking the same thing just now. That would be my one minor complaint otherwise I love the newer upgrades.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated point and click

Tonight
Freezing rain before 4am, then freezing rain, possibly mixed with sleet. Some thunder is also possible. Steady temperature around 31. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of 0.2 to 0.4 of an inch possible. Little or no sleet accumulation expected.
Tuesday
Snow and freezing rain, possibly mixed with sleet before 3pm, then a chance of snow between 3pm and 5pm. High near 32. North wind 10 to 16 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
 
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote]

Ice Storm Warning

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Omaha/Valley NE
1150 PM CST Mon Nov 9 2020

...WINTER PRECIPITATION FOR TONIGHT AND TUESDAY...

.An ice storm warning has been issued for parts of eastern
Nebraska including the following counties, Platte, Stanton,
Thurston, Colfax, Cuming, Dodge, Burt, Butler and Saunders. The
warning also includes Monona county Iowa. Ice accumulations could
reach around a quarter of an inch or more, causing damage to trees
and power lines. Freezing rain is ongoing or will be ongoing in
the warning area overnight. This will gradually change over to
sleet and snow late tonight into Tuesday morning. Snow amounts in
parts of northeast Nebraska could reach 2 to 5 inches, mainly in
the area along and northwest of a line from about Albion to
Norfolk and Wayne.

Wintry precipitation is expected to become more widespread and
become more impactful overnight farther south toward Omaha,
Council Bluffs and Lincoln, especially toward the morning commute
Tuesday. Some ice accumulations are also expected along
Interstate 80, including Lincoln and Omaha, where one to two
tenths of an inch of ice and snow amounts of up to around an inch
are possible.

IAZ043-NEZ015-032>034-042>044-050-101400-
/O.UPG.KOAX.WW.Y.0016.000000T0000Z-201110T2100Z/
/O.NEW.KOAX.IS.W.0001.201110T0550Z-201110T1800Z/
/O.NEW.KOAX.WW.Y.0017.201110T1800Z-201110T2100Z/
Monona-Thurston-Stanton-Cuming-Burt-Platte-Colfax-Dodge-Butler-
Including the cities of Onawa, Mapleton, Pender, Macy, Walthill,
Winnebago, Stanton, West Point, Wisner, Tekamah, Oakland, Lyons,
Decatur, Columbus, Schuyler, Fremont, and David City
1150 PM CST Mon Nov 9 2020

...ICE STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TUESDAY...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 3 PM CST
TUESDAY...

* WHAT...For the Ice Storm Warning, significant icing with amounts
  of a quarter of an inch or more are forecast. Snow amounts could
  reach up to 3 inches.

* WHERE...Portions of east central and northeast Nebraska into
  west central Iowa.

* WHEN...For the Ice Storm Warning, until noon CST Tuesday. For
  the Winter Weather Advisory, from noon to 3 PM CST Tuesday.

* IMPACTS...untreated roads could be very icy and travel could be
  hazardous. This will impact the morning commute.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Travel is discouraged. If you must travel, keep an extra
flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. Prepare for possible power outages.

Slow down and use caution while traveling.

The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.[\quote]
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NWS does a great job, most of the time. This is not one of them.

.AVIATION.../For the 06Z TAFS through 06Z Tuesday night/
Issued at 1142 PM CST Mon Nov 9 2020

Widespread IFR conditions are expected at times for all locations
through much of Tuesday. Showers and a few thunderstorms possible
during this time and may have a period of freezing rain near
KFOD/KMCW at times. The wind will be north/northwest for the
period and breezy at times though the switch to nw wind will not
arrive to KOTM for a few more hours.

 

KOTM went NW wind 11 mins later. I call it lazy.

KOTM 100553Z AUTO 33010KT 10SM BKN017 OVC080 16/13 A2981 RMK AO2 SLP090 T01610133 10211 20161 402390161 55006
KOTM 100545Z AUTO 21012KT 10SM BKN017 OVC080 19/17 A2981 RMK AO2 T01890167

  • Confused 1

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Link to post
Share on other sites

45 years ago today-- "The Witches of November came stealing"--

excellent write up by NWS Marquette-

https://noaa.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=858309daa74f4e6ebf81f32d128f7ed8

And a great WNEW TV-5 story- 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grizzcoat said:

45 years ago today-- "The Witches of November came stealing"--

excellent write up by NWS Marquette-

https://noaa.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=858309daa74f4e6ebf81f32d128f7ed8

And a great WNEW TV-5 story- 

 

Grizz, I was just going to comment on this storms anniversary and the eerie coincidence that today's storm system forming across the Plains is taking a very similar track back in 1975.  Here's a graphic that shows the full storm track from KS up into the U.P.  The winter of 1975-76 featured a strong La Nina.  I find it fascinating how nature shows us similarities in weather patterns even though not all seasons are the same.

 

1.jpg

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, St Paul Storm said:

Upgraded to a Winter Storm Warning. Still looking like 4-7” with snow starting by early afternoon and heavy snow starting by the evening commute. 

Just another day in paradise!  From record warmth to a Winter Storm...what volatile wx pattern that has set up.  I think this will be a common theme going forward.  Many ups and downs in a La Nina pattern with a lot of potential for heavy snows the farther north you are.  Sorta reminds me of the pattern during the '17-'18 season I believe it was that buried the Upper MW/GL's.  I think @Madtownplanned a perfectly timed move up farther north!

  • Like 4
  • Popcorn 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterdays high of 77 is the 2nd warmest day ever for the month of November. With the current temperature of 65 today is already the 3rd warmest November 10th on record here at Grand Rapids. The record high for today is 67 set in 1999. At this time it is cloudy and 65 here at my house.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably 1.5-2.0" as of now with a heavier band coming through right now.  We might get to 2.5" as it winds down.  Forecast was 2-6".  I always assumed we'd be at the lower end as we had freezing rain first.  Thankfully here the roads weren't too bad.  Many schools in our immediate area are starting at 10 AM.  Our Supt. doesn't call school off very often, and we rarely have late starts.  If we are off, it must be bad.

  • Like 3
  • Snow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll struggle to get above freezing today with the sun in full force. 13.6*F.

  • Like 6

>1" Snowfalls for Fargo-Hector Int'l Airport in 2020-21: 10/20 (4.2"), 10/22 (2.7"),

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 8.8"            Coldest Low: 9*F (11/17)

 

 

First flake of the season: 10/15 @ 21:27 CDT

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Skies are partly cloudy w very mild conditions. Temp at 70F and going for another record. I am so close to turn on my AC unit in my homeoffice. Most likely am not, but I do have 2 fans situated in surrounded corners. Unreal. Back to November starting tomorrow. Even w back to normal temps, weather is looking great. Save the good stuff for December and so on.

Note: Thunderstorms are possible late tanite as the CF rolls on through. Definitely looking forward to that. Hope they are severe. Right now, it looks like a squall-line will eventually come w the front.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Madtown said:

That takes me to the last post, but not the last one I read. It's better, but still not as good as before.

My phone will show a dividing line at the last read post if I leave the page open in Firefox. Idk what it does if/when I close it tho..

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 1.5"  Largest Storm: 1" (11/22)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 0.0 Jan: 0.0 Feb: 0.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Niko said:

Skies are partly cloudy w very mild conditions. Temp at 70F and going for another record. I am so close to turn on my AC unit in my homeoffice. Most likely am not, but I do have 2 fans situated in surrounded corners. Unreal. Back to November starting tomorrow. Even w back to normal temps, weather is looking great. Save the good stuff for December and so on.

Note: Thunderstorms are possible late tanite as the CF rolls on through. Definitely looking forward to that. Hope they are severe. Right now, it looks like a squall-line will eventually come w the front.

Hit 76F here yesterday and it felt HOT! The only day this stretch to feel legit hot to me. I was further north were it was both warm and a bit cloudy tho too. Haven't used any AC, just fans in the car. Did leave a window open last night and never once felt a chilly breeze. Ready to get back to "autumn" personally.

  • Like 2

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 1.5"  Largest Storm: 1" (11/22)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 0.0 Jan: 0.0 Feb: 0.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tom said:

Grizz, I was just going to comment on this storms anniversary and the eerie coincidence that today's storm system forming across the Plains is taking a very similar track back in 1975.  Here's a graphic that shows the full storm track from KS up into the U.P.  The winter of 1975-76 featured a strong La Nina.  I find it fascinating how nature shows us similarities in weather patterns even though not all seasons are the same.

 

1.jpg

 

Amazing parallels, especially with 75-76 being a serious analog!

  • Like 1

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 1.5"  Largest Storm: 1" (11/22)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 0.0 Jan: 0.0 Feb: 0.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jaster220 said:

Amazing parallels, especially with 75-76 being a serious analog!

How was the winter around here?  I read an article that the ice coverage in and around the GL's was low till about Dec 11th when the cold came fast and hard for the rest of December.  Then came the Jan thaw but Feb-Mar was cold I believe.  I'll have to look back again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jaster220 said:

Hit 76F here yesterday and it felt HOT! The only day this stretch to feel legit hot to me. I was further north were it was both warm and a bit cloudy tho too. Haven't used any AC, just fans in the car. Did leave a window open last night and never once felt a chilly breeze. Ready to get back to "autumn" personally.

I cracked a couple of windows as well last nite. Actually, it felt kinda chilly, w dry air over us, temps drop considerably at nighttime.

BTW: You are probably aware of this, since you are a Michigander...a friend of my just tweeted me that today marks the anniversary of the ship that sank in Lake Superior, succumbing to one of those notorious gales........... "Edmund Fitzgerald" 45 years ago.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tom said:

How was the winter around here?  I read an article that the ice coverage in and around the GL's was low till about Dec 11th when the cold came fast and hard for the rest of December.  Then came the Jan thaw but Feb-Mar was cold I believe.  I'll have to look back again.

I think temps were kinda variable, but leaned cold enough to make for a huge snow season where I was growing up in SEMI. See my post over in the Autumn/Winter thread.

  • Like 1

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 1.5"  Largest Storm: 1" (11/22)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 0.0 Jan: 0.0 Feb: 0.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tom said:

Just another day in paradise!  From record warmth to a Winter Storm...what volatile wx pattern that has set up.  I think this will be a common theme going forward.  Many ups and downs in a La Nina pattern with a lot of potential for heavy snows the farther north you are.  Sorta reminds me of the pattern during the '17-'18 season I believe it was that buried the Upper MW/GL's.  I think @Madtownplanned a perfectly timed move up farther 

Jeaded back up Friday with the snowblower attachment. Then back up for good on the 28th!

  • Like 1
  • Snow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1.41” of rain/freezing rain here so far. Crazy how much of a difference one or maybe two degrees make. 
looking at my weather station, the temperature was between 31.6-32.2 all night long while we’ve had .93” of the total rain since midnight. Bc it was so close to freezing we only got minimal accumulation on the trees and elevated surfaces. You go west from here about 20-30 miles and further and that’s where the major ice accumulations occurred.

The first pic is from my house, the rest off of Twitter from areas west of here.

19B0A050-FB1F-4BB5-891B-9C48F236035B.jpeg

D5B7E57C-3EC2-496B-8477-DF29F7AAFFCE.jpeg

ABD91489-B1FA-4F73-846A-97E93917E830.jpeg

8BB42A47-49A5-4850-BF08-4400AB3D3E8A.jpeg

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OmahaSnowFan said:

1.41” of rain/freezing rain here so far. Crazy how much of a difference one or maybe two degrees make. 
looking at my weather station, the temperature was between 31.6-32.2 all night long while we’ve had .93” of the total rain since midnight. Bc it was so close to freezing we only got minimal accumulation on the trees and elevated surfaces. You go west from here about 20-30 miles and further and that’s where the major ice accumulations occurred.

The first pic is from my house, the rest off of Twitter from areas west of here.

19B0A050-FB1F-4BB5-891B-9C48F236035B.jpeg

D5B7E57C-3EC2-496B-8477-DF29F7AAFFCE.jpeg

ABD91489-B1FA-4F73-846A-97E93917E830.jpeg

8BB42A47-49A5-4850-BF08-4400AB3D3E8A.jpeg

 

1 hour ago, gabel23 said:

Crazy to think that just a week ago we were in the 70's all week! This turned out to be quite the ice storm to say the least. Ice accretion is around .5-.75" and trees are breaking like match sticks. Hoping to keep power today as school was called off. 

 

Correction: After doing the actual way, came out to .375" of ice. 

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Thanks for sending in these pics!  It's incredible the amount of damage ice can do but I'm glad you guys are safe and sound.  Luckily, you all have the power on which is a blessing given the circumstances.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tom said:

 

Thanks for sending in these pics!  It's incredible the amount of damage ice can do but I'm glad you guys are safe and sound.  Luckily, you all have the power on which is a blessing given the circumstances.

My sister lives west of me near Columbus and said unfortunately they've been without power since 1am last night and were wishing they had a fireplace!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This storm reminds me of the November 17th 2013 severe wx threat that hit the MW/OHV back then.   I remember it was on a Sunday because the Chicago Bear's game got delayed as Tornado sirens went off and everyone had to go inside the stadium walls.

Severe Thunderstorm watches hoisted for most of IL...

WW0504 Radar

 

Here's a link for the storm system back in 2013...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_outbreak_of_November_17,_2013#:~:text=The tornado outbreak of November,largest for the state overall.&text=Severe weather during the tornado,which eight were tornado related.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Smashed another record high today. Currently at 73F w mostly sunny skies.

Note:  Here is the record high temperature for Tuesday November 10th:

- November 10th...
Detroit: 68F (set in 1999)

New record Today: 77F

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazardous Weather Outlook

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Detroit/Pontiac MI
344 AM EST Tue Nov 10 2020

MIZ047>049-053>055-060>063-068>070-075-076-082-083-110845-
Midland-Bay-Huron-Saginaw-Tuscola-Sanilac-Shiawassee-Genesee-Lapeer-
St. Clair-Livingston-Oakland-Macomb-Washtenaw-Wayne-Lenawee-Monroe-
344 AM EST Tue Nov 10 2020

This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of southeast
Michigan.

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight

A chance of thunderstorms exists tonight for Southeast Michigan as a
cold front tracks through the region. Strong wind gusts of 40 to 45
mph will possible with any shower activity. Storm movement will be
southwest to northeast at approximately 75 mph.

I hope the t'stms are strong to severe. ⛈️

  • Like 1
  • Storm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
 SPC issued new MD for likely tornado watch.  This is turning into quite the November storm!
   Mesoscale Discussion 1780
   NWS Storm Prediction Center Norman OK
   0128 PM CST Tue Nov 10 2020

   Areas affected...northern IL and including the greater Chicago
   metro...southeast WI

   Concerning...Severe potential...Tornado Watch likely 

   Valid 101928Z - 102100Z

   Probability of Watch Issuance...80 percent

   SUMMARY...A tornado watch is likely by 3pm CST for northeast IL
   northward into southeast WI.  The forecast primary severe hazards
   are 55-70 mph gusts and a QLCS mesovortex threat capable of
   brief/weak tornadoes and/or narrow swaths of stronger gusts.  The
   supercell tornado threat is conditional and a bit more uncertain. 
   The greatest tornado risk will generally be located north of I-80 to
   the east/southeast of the surface low.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up a solid 1.12" of rain overnight through midday.

  • Like 3

season snowfall: 6.8"

 

'19-20: 36.2"      '18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"      '16-17: 17.9"      '15-16: 20.0"      '14-15: 30.4"      '13-14: 48.3"      '12-13: 34.1"

 

Average snowfall: ~30"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...