PNW December 2022 - Part II

Guest hawkstwelve

1 minute ago, Terreboner said:

"Western" weather forum is dead because the prima donna Washingtonians haven't got anything yet.  

Sometimes it disgusts me how Washington-centric this forum is.  Go throw some Salmon around, take the elevator up to the top of that stupid needle, and shut up already. 

At least it doesn’t smell like cat piss 24/7/365 up here.

• Like 1
  • lol 3
  • scream 1
  • Sick 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Troll 1

Located near Covington / Black Diamond, WA. Elevation ~550 ft.

3 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

"Western" weather forum is dead because the prima donna Washingtonians haven't got anything yet.  

Sometimes it disgusts me how Washington-centric this forum is.  Go throw some Salmon around, take the elevator up to the top of that stupid needle, and shut up already. 

Hey hey hey…. The throwing of the salmon is a thing of beauty! Don’t hate 😉

• Like 1
  • Excited 1

I was just out side and it started percipitating......started out with some sort of sleet/graupel like stuff, but it has switched over to light snow here. Currently 19 after a low of 5.  I have everything ready to McGyver my furnace to my generator.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cloud said:

Hey hey hey…. The throwing of the salmon is a thing of beauty! Don’t hate 😉

Ya.  So beautiful.  Been watching Monday night football show that crap for at least 25 years.   They break to a commercial and Al Michaels has to act like it is the first time he has seen it.  If one of these trash sporting events plays it off like it is something special again I might puke.   Lame.

If they wanted to show some realism they would show Collinsworth getting mugged out in front of a Starbucks.

• Like 3
  • Excited 1
  • lol 1
  • Troll 1

Come on shower, just a bit closer. 17 degrees and gusty. Didn't feel good outside. 

(Red dot is approximate location)

Screenshot_20221222_231245_Chrome~2.jpg

• Like 2

Home Weather Station Stats for 2023

High - Satans Bunghole

Lowest High - Not sure

Low - I don't have the data

Sub 40 highs - Not quite

Sub-freezing highs - Try again

Lows below 25 - You're joking

Lows below 20 - No

2023 Snowfall - LOL

2 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

Ya.  So beautiful.  Been watching Monday night football show that crap for at least 25 years.   They break to a commercial and Al Michaels has to act like it is the first time he has seen it.  If one of these trash sporting events plays it off like it is something special again I might puke.   Lame.

If they wanted to show some realism they would show Collinsworth getting mugged out in front of a Starbucks.

I'd watch that 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

I remember my 11th beer 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Excited 1

Summer ☀️ grows while Winter ❄️  goes

You good bud? Go take your temps to the thousandths digits for us. 🤣

13 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

I don't understand this complaint from people. You are upset that there are more people from Washington here?

I mean the population of WA is double that of OR so it makes sense. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

High - Satans Bunghole

Lowest High - Not sure

Sub 40 highs - Not quite

Lows below 20 - No

2023 Snowfall - LOL

Just now, jakerepp said:

I don't understand this complaint from people. You are upset that there are more people from Washington here?

I mean the population of WA is double that of OR so it makes sense. 

Hey, I don't care, was just making conversation.  It can get real boring listening to the same complaints around here with every event.  I'm fading out and going to sleep soon so I thought I would bring some levity and break the monotony a little. 

• Like 1
  • lol 1
  • Confused 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Spam 2

32 minutes ago, awright-31 said:

WSP just said on the scanner that there are 8 separate accidents on I-5 southbound between Tumwater and Grand Mound. One is a rollover. 

How in the heck are you listening to them? I thought they had gone to encrypted digital radios

• Like 1

Hey, I don't care, was just making conversation.  It can get real boring listening to the same complaints around here with every event.  I'm fading out and going to sleep soon so I thought I would bring some levity and break the monotony a little. 

All good. 

High - Satans Bunghole

Lowest High - Not sure

Sub 40 highs - Not quite

Lows below 20 - No

2023 Snowfall - LOL